To help protect each other and our extended communities, you can expect the following when coming to the studio:
- We are practicing physical distancing and have drawn lines on the studio floor to designate 6 feet safe areas for mats.
- Masks are highly encouraged, however are not required.
- Upon entering the building, you will attest to saying “no” to the following questions:
- Have you had a persistent cough?
- Do you currently think you have a fever?
- Have you been exposed to anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or has exhibited these symptoms within the past 14 days?
- Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
- If you exhibit symptoms during the class, your instructor may ask you to leave class.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Will Zecco at firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know that Spirit of Yoga is part of the Southwest Institute of Healing Arts?