To help protect each other and our extended communities, you can expect the following when coming to the studio:
As of March 29, 2021, the following parts of our Covid-19 response are changing.
- Protective Face Coverings are required
- Instructors are not required to wear masks while lecturing or teaching as long as they can maintain the required distancing.
Items of our Covid-19 response that are remaining the same:
- We will continue to sanitize all surfaces and bathrooms to maintain cleanliness
- We will continue to provide hand sanitizers on campus.
- All people on campus are required to answer “no” to the four questions at each entrance.
- We will continue to follow our established Covid-19 designations and communication protocols for students, staff, or faculty who may be exposed to or contract Covid-19
SWIHA Massage Clinic and SWINA Aesthetics mask protocols remain unchanged. Masks will be worn during client sessions.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Will Zecco at firstname.lastname@example.orgDid you know that Spirit of Yoga is part of the Southwest Institute of Healing Arts?