Introduction to Integral Breath Therapy
November 7, 2020 from 9:00am – 10:30am PST
With Carol A. Lampman
A complimentary introduction to Integral Breath Therapy, a revolutionary body mind modality, including information, direct experience of the basic technique, its therapeutic applications and benefits.
Participants will explore the multidimensionality of the human being and identify the significance of the Mind Body connection as a key to the deepest levels of health and wholeness. There will be an explanation of the principles of Integral Breath Therapy along with the benefits of treating each of the four levels. Distortions in breathing as a diagnostic tool will be explored. An experiential introduction to the basic circular breathing technique will be introduced and practiced.
Integral Breath Therapy Level One Training
Split Weekend Format
January 22nd – 24th & January 29th-31st, 2021
Fridays & Saturdays from 9:00am -7:00pm, Sundays from 9:00am to 6:00pm
This 6 day Intensive Training Program is a split weekend format designed for professionals looking personal as well as professional transformation. The primary intention for this method is to educate the participants in the various use of the breath tools that can be used in their current clinical practice. This unique and powerful modality integrates various tools and techniques with Conscious Connected Breathing. With the ability to expand, explore, release and heal, this program is structured to include personal as well as professional transformation.
You will learn the following about IBT:
- The importance and benefits of Integral Breath Therapy
- The history of Integral Breath Therapy and its modern applications
- Identification of distortions in breathing as a diagnostic tool
- To understand the associated patterns of distortions in breathing.
- To facilitate the healing of dysfunctional breathing patterns
- Various Conscious Connected Breathing Techniques
- Working with the energy centers of the body
- To identify chronic holding patterns
- Body Mapping, body dialogue techniques, and the mind body connection
- Identification and appropriate facilitation of physical – emotional release
- Emotional Anatomy, Expression and Repression
- Psychology of Beliefs, reprograming the Bio-Computer
- About the Breath and its relationship to life, death, and disease
- Introduction to birth issues, scripts and impacts
- Tools for healing dissociation using the Trauma vs Shock Model
- Integration of guided imagery, inner child work,
- To create the space and support for the natural healing process
As a facilitator of IBT, you will learn the following:
- Appropriate relationship with your clients
- The value of Presence
- Personal and Professional Boundaries
Experience directly the physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual benefits of this powerful modality. This mind body therapy will add a new dimension to your practice as a counselor, health care provider, educator, or coach. If your vision is to expand your practice and deepen the effectiveness of your relationship with your clients, then join us for the next step in your professional training.
Southwest Institute of Healing Arts
1538 E. Southern Ave, Tempe, AZ 85282