What makes our Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) different?
- With Over 20 years of experience in Yoga Teacher Training Education.
- SWIHA is one of the very few nationally accredited schools offering the option to take a Yoga Teacher Training Program independently or along with additional career-expanding holistic programs such as Massage Therapy, Hypnotherapy, Yoga Nidra, Yoga Body Psychology and more.
- Our training blends Eastern and Western, ancient and modern philosophy and practice.
- Yoga Teacher Training students receive unlimited access to studio classes for the duration of their program.
- We offer convenient day, evening and fast track class schedules.
- Our dedicated educators are actively practicing in the holistic wellness field and are registered with Yoga Alliance® as E-RYT 500s, meaning that they have completed a 500-hour training program of their own and logged a minimum of 2,000 hours of teaching experience over at least four years.
- You will experience creating and teaching real, public classes towards the end of your program.
- Graduates can register as yoga teachers through the internationally-recognized Yoga Alliance® organization and carry the official designation of Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT).